We are a crypto blog and finance niche blogger who keeps on hiring a competent writer to write for us as Freelancers?
Are you a good writer with many talents, skills, and experience? Then here’s a chance for you to do work for us and get paid.
The good news is that we are now looking for people to write for this blog.
But first, we want to say thanks for expressing an interest to write for BossConnection.net
This page will walk you through everything you need to know about how we hire our writers.
As a blog, we have categories that we focus on, and we only accept articles that fit into those categories.
You can find the type of articles we accept and how you can join us on this page.
If you’re ready, let’s start with the types of posts on our blog.
Crypto Blog Categories
We have sub-categories around this crypto blog which are;
- Crypto: We publish articles related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies news
- NFT: Articles related to the non-fungible tokens and nft news.
- Forex: If you’re a forex trader or have advanced knowledge of forex trading this is your category. be it indices, currencies, or commodity trading.
We have chosen to add the Finance and Social media niche to this blog which will help our readers.
Here are the sub-categories we have added to the finance section of this blog;
- Make Money Online: Articles related to work from home, part-time jobs, how to make money online, and some online earning methods are shared in this category.
- Saving/Investing: These were supposed to be a separate category but we have to join them together since it is related.
- Insurance: Most of the writing in this category is a guide for beginners who want to learn what is insurance.
The Social media section of this page includes guides across the Nine (9) social media networks we have chosen to write on.
Guideline to Crypto blog Writer
If you are a writer and want to work for us, here are the rules.
- You must enjoy writing and finding information.
- be at least 16 years old.
- Write only original, unique, and relevant to the topic.
- Don’t make any mistakes with grammar when you write (install Grammarly Chrome Extension on your device to check errors.)
- When you use transition words, write in the passive voice.
- The piece should have at least 1000 words. (but can sometimes be more depending on the keyword).
- When they are needed, images should be used with a citation (if not a free image)
- Use sub-headings, and don’t put more than 300 words under each sub-heading.
- Use the keyword in the first paragraph and as you write the rest of the article.
- Write in short paragraphs and to the point.
- All articles are looked over before they are published.
- Once your article has been posted on our blog, you can’t copy it and post it anywhere else.
Terms & Conditions
- All articles topics to write will be given to you if hired.
- There’s no minimum article you can write per day (you can ask for a new topic when done).
- All articles will be reviewed before being published on this blog.
- Your article must be Educative.
- Write only 100% original content and plagiarism free.
- Use images and lists where necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions Crypto Blog Writer
What is the experience before I can apply?
- You need to have good writing skills.
- Understand Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ability to deliver work on time
- You need to know how to use and navigate on WordPress Dashboard.
What’s device is needed for this work?
You need to own a laptop or have an access to one before we can hire you.
Another most important thing is that you’ll need a modem or hotspot for your phone data so you can gain access to the internet.
I have a Smartphone, Can’t I use that to work?
We appreciate your interest in writing for us but unfortunately, you cannot work with a smartphone alone.
You can use your smartphone to do the research and writing but you’ll need a Laptop to submit your article on our WordPress dashboard and do all the necessary SEO optimization.
Where is the company office located?
We don’t have a physical office location but we are a team of 12 team members working 100% remotely.
You can work anywhere too and at any time.
How will I be Paid?
We pay monthly on the 30th day of every month. However, you need to have published at least 10 articles for that month before you can be paid.
How to Apply as a Crypto Blog Writer.
If you want to become a writer for us, fill out the form below with all the information we need.
You also have to send in a written article on any topic you want, as long as it fits in with the blog categories you like.
We use all the rules that have come before to figure out if it’s okay or not.
So get your application started.